Controversial Issues

  • What the first thing that pops into your mind when you hear the word politician?
The first thing that comes to mind when I hear the word politics is corruption because as we all know the political system has a lot of it, which affects all citizens like us.

  • What your consider yourself?
  • I consider myself a liberal person when it comes to politics because I support changes in the system and I respect above all things the ideal beliefs of others.

  • Do you like to talk about politics? 
  • Actually, one of the topics of conversation that I least like to talk about is politics because I think that it is a rather delicate subject and that not everyone knows how to respect it. Furthermore, I prefer to avoid fights if, after all, the ideals of all human beings are totally different.

  • If you were president of Colombia, what would you change?
  • If I were president of Colombia, I would improve and make changes regarding the punishment of bad people, the health, safety and regeneration of public stations and the environment.






    Comments