Inventions and Discoveries

  • What is the difference between inventions and discoveries? What was life like before these inventions or discoveries? 
Discovery connotes encountering something that is not yet recognized. On the contrary, invention involves developing something original and advanced, and they are usually artifacts, devices, scientific or man-made processes. 
  •  What was life like before these inventions or discoveries?In reality, life was much more complicated because inventions and discoveries make things much easier for us, as well as our lifestyle.

  • What is the difference between inventions and discoveries? What was life like before these inventions or discoveries?
Discovery connotes encountering something that is not yet recognized. On the contrary, invention involves developing something original and advanced, and they are usually artifacts, devices, scientific or man-made processes. In reality, life was much more complicated because inventions and discoveries make things much easier for us, as well as our lifestyle.
  • What impact did they have in our live?
Inventions and discoveries are extremely important for the course of history, this is because thanks to them we are what we are now, they have been what have helped us evolve and have things easier than they were. in antiquity that is why it has had a very positive impact.
  • What is the one invention that is the most important in your life? How would your life be like if it didn't exist?
Choosing a single important invention in my life is difficult because I feel that they are all importants, however, the most important would be the Internet because it has helped us evolve much faster, it facilitates and helps us in different parts of life such as studying and communicating.
If the internet didn't exist, I honestly believe that my life would be much more complicated because with this I study, communicate and learn everything I need at the university and many important things for mg life, it would also be boring because I use my social networks a lot, watch series and anime and listen to a lot of music.
  • What is the last technological product you bought? Describe it.
The last technological product I bought was my cell phone, which is from a Chinese brand called OPPO, the model I bought was Reno 7 and it has a Snapdragon 680 processor, it also has a microscopic camera which has been very useful to me because I like to take pictures with many small details.
  • What is a top-of-the-line or high-tech product that you really want? Why do you want it? If you bought it, what would you do with it?
A high-tech product that I want is a pair of virtual reality glasses because I really like the video game part and I would be much more interested in being able to do part of it in a much more realistic way and I do think it would take a long time to buy it. of my day playing with them.

VIDEO TO REVIEW :)

Comments