Big decisions you've made in the past

  • Have you ever had to make a really big decision? Can you imagine what would have happened if you had not that decision?

Yes, one of the biggest and most important decisions of my life was leaving my parents' house to move in with my grandmother, I think that if that had not happened I would not be the person I am today and I would even live totally different (probably sad) because with my parents I never had a good relationship and with my grandmother my life has improved a lot.

  • Have you ever made a terrible mistake? can you imagine what would have happened if you had done things differently?
  • Like anyone, of course I have made terrible mistakes and one of them was having stopped playing the cello because I really like it too much but due to lack of time I put it aside, however I think that if I had not stopped playing I would be much better today and that would bring me more joy.

    Comments