Professions

"The definition of a profession is a job, or what you do for a living. Any type of work that needs special training or a particular skill, often one that is respected because it involves a high level of education".

What did you want to be as a child? 
What are you studying for now?
As a kid I wanted to be a famous ballerina and a chef, 
now I'm a phychology student.

Have you ever thought about changing career? Why? Why not? How did you decide on this one?
I haven't thought about changing my career because I really like what I'm studying. I decided this career cause in 2019, when I graduated, I was researching and it was closest thing to what I want to work on in the future.
Which field did you have the must check marks in? Were you surprise by your result? 
Does it match what you're studying?
Well the areas in which I have more check marks are those of art and social work, however, it doesn't surprise me because I study psychology and in my free time I have artistic hobbies so both are part of my life.

  • What are some plans you had in the past but changed? Why did they change? Are you happy with the result?
A plan I had and changed was that I wanted to play the cello and practice it a lot to enter an orchestra, but I couldn't do it because I don't have much free time and space because now I live with my grandmother.
  • What are some reasons people change their plans?
  • Some examples of reasons people change their plans would be: 
    - My tastes changed... 
    - Its hard to make a living as... 
    - I didn't pass the exam...
    - Talked me out of it...
    - I changed my mind...

  • What areas of life do people usually change their minds about?
  • People can change their mind in areas such as educational, personal, social, work, travel, relationships, etc.

Comments